Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo"...

Raffi anyone? If you haven't heard "Goin' to the zoo" by Raffi, consider yourself lucky because it will stay in your head for days on end. Lucky for us, we can't help but sing this song every time we go to the zoo...but it is worth it considering how much fun Jane has at the zoo!

On Saturday, we took advantage of the warm(er) weather, which, based on the pictures below, I don't think Jane enjoyed at all...



All of the "cats" were quite vocal and Jane's response was, "meow"...not quite kuchen!

Memphis has a new exhibit with grizzlie bears (or dogs, as Jane referred to them), which were quite active and had Jane's full attention.

2 comments:

Frank and Amy said...

she looks so happy! Hope pittsburg has a great zoo! I somehow do not think that Lansing has big cats or grizzles at the zoo. Claire will have to be satisfied with turtles and monkeys:)

Dave said...

Well, I had never heard of Raffi until I read your post. I was a bit curious, so I googled, and I listened. No doubt *that* will be in my head for DAYS! It's a welcome change from the Dora theme song that has been stuck in my head for about 6 months, though!