Listen people! I am a B-U-S-Y girl. I play, I go potty, I have a baby and a bear cub to take care of, and I am about to be a BIG sister. I do NOT have time for clothes. What I do have time for is SHOPPING! Yes!
I also have time for Yoga. Ever since Aunt Bookie got here I have been rockin some serious namaste. I loves me some Aunt Bookie. I say good night to her every night and give her a big hug.
Daddy insists that I wear clothes when cooking. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? (I actually say this, a lot. I have no idea where I got it from, but it works for me) Daddy and I made sauce for a big Gnocchi dinner we all had last weekend. It was super yummy.
I do wear clothes in public - Daddy also insists on this. We went to a pumpkin patch this week and I spent a lot of time going over the pumpkins until I found the perfect one. We took Sam and Sydney with us, and we got to go on a hay ride. The tractor was driven by Old MacDonald himself, and when I got off I told him, "Thank you, Old MacDonald."
I have also taken up baseball. Daddy tosses me the big blue ball and I hit it with the vacuum cleaner attachment. I went 2 for 4 with invisible runners in scoring position. Which, let's face it, is impressive. I also insisted on wearing my helmet, which also makes my daddy happy.

Finally, I hope that you all noticed that when I do wear clothes, I only wear Steelers jerseys. You may have thought that all of these pictures were taken on the same day, but no they weren't. I BEG to wear them everyday, and as you might have guessed, I am VERY convincing, persuasive, and charming. Hey, if ya got it, flaunt it.
4 comments:
I miss y'all! Jane is getting so big and seems like she is in to EVERYTHING! Thanks for posting these, Jonnett. Hope YOU are feeling well!
Harry also rocks the Polamalu jersey! :) I can't believe what a big girl Jane is! So excited for you. Hopefully, we can see each other at Christmas!!
Big girl Jane! I can't say I approve of the jersey choice, but I do love a girl who can root for her team with pride. We miss you guys and hope baby M is doing well (baby K says hi)!
seriously? jane is the cutest girl ever! new baby m has some cute genes working for her!
Post a Comment