Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Miss Raspberry


So Jane has taken to, umm, asserting herself at dinner time. Here is a little sample of what we mean. The video speaks for itself.

In other news, the Kuchen has also started to take an interst in her big brother. Once an ignored, mobile fixture of the house, Stanley has again found his way onto the stage. Jane follows him around the room with her eyes, smiles at him, pets him, and...gasp!... grabbed an ear. We're pleased to say that Stanley has passed his first test with flying colors. A very good big brother indeed!


Reading before bed has also become more interesting. Jane loves looking at all the pictures in the books everyone bought her. Her parents are also happy for the variety in the library. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

karyn said...

That was a LOOOOOONG raspberry! I love reading your blog every now and then and it is just so Scott!

karyn (darling)

Gabe, Megan, Oscar and Rory said...

I love it! So cute, yet so crazy-making while you're attempting to feed her. :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, Jane is so cute!!! And I'm so happy to hear that Stanley is stepping up his big brother duties like a champ. We miss you guys!!

Emily Fuller said...

Somebody get Guinness World Records on the phone - we've got a new record!!! That is awesome and so cute! I love how she had to take a breath in the middle to continue "the show". So adorable!

Andi said...

That is the cutest video! I especially loved how she'd start up again every time you put the spoon up to her mouth. Looks like you guys are having a blast!