Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lovin' the Bumbo

Jane has really started to reach for things this week. And then once she feels them in her hand, she administers the "death grip". She has managed to pinch Mom and Dad a few times. Needless to say we are checking on a daily basis to make sure her nails are trimmed! She has also been really enjoying her Bumbo (Jane says thank you to Becky, Roni, and Oscar!) She feels like such a big girl sitting up in it! I caught her having fun:

"Excuse me, can't you see I'm busy here?"
"Oh Mom, it's you...Hi!"
"Mom, I'm having SO much fun over here!"
(Jane would also like to send a special message to her Aunt Amy in regard to a previous comment left on the blog. "Look closely, my hair is really growing in now and starting to catch up to my eyebrows.")

2 comments:

Becky said...

Jane's smile is fantastic! We're so excited she is enjoying her bumbo!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!!! Unfortunately, Ainsley's thighs and bottom are too jumbo for the Bumbo :(