Jane has also become quite fond of see how many fingers she can fit into her mouth. Goodbye spit-up, Hello drool. (This is a picture of her mid-roll, as she got distracted by her hands).
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Jane's on a roll...again!
Over the last week, Jane has been increasingly active on her playmat, moving all around. I knew the moment was close, and voila - yesterday, she rolled from her back to her stomach. I actually didn't see her do it, I just heard her crying when she ended up on her stomach and wasn't sure what to do from there! Of course, if she could remember that she also knows how to roll from her stomach to her back, life would be much easier for her.



Jane was at it again this morning, but no crying this time, just lots of grunting, giggling, and babbling. Really, I think she is saying, "Watch out Mom and Dad. I'm about to bring this whole baby thing to a new level!"
Posted by
Scott and Jonnett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so impressed! What an advanced little roller you have :) And I also got a big kick out of the video of Jane chatting with herself in the morning. Fun stuff! It was SO GREAT to see you guys a few weeks ago--wish we could do it more often!
Post a Comment