Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nesting?

At 37 1/2 weeks, I am pretty sure the past weekend's activities could be referred to as nesting. (Nesting is the term used to refer to an expectant mother’s instinct which gives her a surge of energy which prompts her to clean and do various chores around her home.) I was insistent that we get our kitchen painted and finish up organizing the nursery. I think the energy surges paid off, and Scott is a trooper for doing most of the work in the kitchen and for putting up with my craziness!

Check out our new kitchen (old kitchen here):









And, this is where Baby Maurer will be hanging out:

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! I *love* the orange kitchen walls!! And baby Maurer's nursery couldn't be more perfect. We can't wait to see it all in-person!

bethann bacon said...

I love all the color!