For the semi-finals, we discovered that working for ALSAC & St. Jude has it's perks! The good people at La Croix (they make bottled water) gave Jonnett and I front row tickets to the Andy Roddick match! We could have actually reached out and touched him, although I think that might have violated some tennis taboo or something. At any rate, we had a great time at the match. At one point Andy asked the people in our box if we'd seen any good movies lately. I think he was looking for some humor because the guy he was playing was doing really well. Andy ended up losing, but we still had a great time.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Tennis Comes to Memphis
For the semi-finals, we discovered that working for ALSAC & St. Jude has it's perks! The good people at La Croix (they make bottled water) gave Jonnett and I front row tickets to the Andy Roddick match! We could have actually reached out and touched him, although I think that might have violated some tennis taboo or something. At any rate, we had a great time at the match. At one point Andy asked the people in our box if we'd seen any good movies lately. I think he was looking for some humor because the guy he was playing was doing really well. Andy ended up losing, but we still had a great time.
Posted by
Scott and Jonnett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment