Saturday, July 7, 2007

Goodbye Residency

Well, June was an interesting month. Seems that one day you are starting as an intern, and then the very next, you are graduating. So, I guess when you graduate you get a big party, and that was certainly cool. I have to say that the whole experience was very surreal. When I look back at the whole experience, I am amazed by how much I learned in such a short period of time. But more than that, working that hard under such stressful circumstances really endears you to those you work with. I never thought I'd be all that sad to say goodbye to residency, okay, really I'm happy to say goodbye to it. What I'm really sad about is saying goodbye to all those amazing pediatricians who went through it with me. Good luck to everyone, we're all going on to amazing jobs and fellowships. There are some lucky kids out there.


No comments: